Quote of the Day

"By the time a man is wise enough to watch his step, he's too old to go anywhere." ~Billy Crystal

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Back to Reality, No More Insanity


Many things have occured since I've posted this blog. But in a world where time and society doesn't stand still, we must be able to adapt with everybody else. So I'm relieved to say that I'm starting with a new concept.


Hey everybody, I'm Dragan! A Questioner. You guys know those posters in school where they would promote using your head and asking questions? "Even Einstein asked questions." You know those teachers that say, "It's okay to ask questions." Though this may be true and they may be trying to set an example for you in life but "bad habits die hard". People get really aggravated with so many questions thrown at them. Not that I'm discouraging the asking of questions, it's just that people don't approve such "bickering". Well that's all I have to say for today, let me know how your habits are to other people, I ensure you. You're not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment